Interactive BenQ RP653 Flat Panel
BenQ’s 65″ RP653 interactive flat panel is designed to bring the most engaging interactive learning experience into today’s classroom. Featuring the latest collaborative learning functionality, including 20-point multi-touch design, multi-platform compatibility with driver-free touch connectivity and a host of other features developed specifically to help teachers connect quickly and easily to present more engaging, collaborative classes, which can help students retain more of the material presented.
– 65” Interactive Touch
– Native Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
– Tempered anti-glare surface with a bacteria-resistant coating
– Up to 20 Touch Points
– Built-In Suite of Educational Games
– Multiple Display Administrator software
Total Eye-Care Solution
- Some display manufacturers rely on a technology called Pulse Width Modulation, PWM to control backlight illumination on their displays. This can cause viewing discomfort over time.
- BenQ ZeroFlicker Backlight technology delivers even, consistent backlighting to ensure comfortable viewing over time.
Low Blue Light Technology
- BenQ’s Low Blue Light Technology reduces blue spectrum light emissions, which can cause eyestrain and eye fatigue over time.
- The RP653 features a Classroom mode to activate Low Blue Light technology
Anti-Glare Glass Minimizes Reflections
- Anti-glare display technology reduces reflections on the display surface. Enables crystal-clear visibility from anywhere in the room for clearer graphics and easier to read text under most lighting conditions
Driver-free Touch feature for Windows, Chrome and Linux
- Enabling touch functionality on the RP653 is as easy as connecting a USB cable. No drivers to install, no settings to change, just simply connect the supplied USB cable from the computer to the display and you are ready to touch-
- interact with content from any supported operating system.
*Mac OS: 10.6 to 10.9 Supported. It is recommended that screen calibration be performed before using the IFP to ensure proper touch functionality on OS X 10.10. Please contact BenQ for the required calibration utility.
Switch Input Source by Touch
- Teachers can easily switch between different input sources by touch. Saves time and is quick and easy to use.
Custom Android™ OS for the Classroom
- The RP653 features a custom Android™ Operating System that provides various useful tools for classroom instruction, Includes everything from an Office Document viewer to Web Browser, Media Player to EZWrite, an on the fly touch writing application. Intuitive design enables teachers and students to immediately start using technology and enjoy the benefits the BenQ RP653 provides.
Note: Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Light Life (typ.)/(min) : 30,000 hrs
- LCD Size : 65″
- Light Source : LED
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (pixels)
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Brightness (typ.) : 350 cd/m2
- Native Contrast Ratio (typ.) : 1,400:1
- Response Time : 6ms
- Frame Rate : 60 Hz
- Viewing Angle : 178°/178°
- Voltage : AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 HZ
- Technology : Infared (IR)
- Resolution (points area function) : 32,767 x 32,767
- Number of Touches : Multi-touch up to 20-point touch
- Touch interface : USB Type B x 1
- Thickness : Tempered; 4 mm
- AG coating : Anti-Glare/ Anti-Friction / Antibacterial Layer
Ditambahkan pada: 2 December 2016