UPS Eaton ELP850iEC
Energy-saving power protection for workstations
- The LCD screen on the Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS provides clear information on its status and measurements. It also allows easy configuration of UPS settings.
- The EcoControl function, which automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off, can cut energy consumption by as much as 20%.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations, meaning you can continue working through brownouts and overvoltages without using the batteries.
- The Ellipse PRO includes a high performance surge-protection device that complies with IEC 61643-1. This device also protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines.
Easy integration and installation
- The Ellipse PRO comes with either four (650/850 models) or eight (1200/1600 models) Schuko (DIN) or French (FR) sockets for easy connection to most common computer configurations with peripherals. IEC models are also available.
- The Ellipse PRO’s extra-flat design makes it easy to install in any office environment: installation options include vertical box format, below the desk, horizontally under a monitor, 19” rack-mounted (optional 2U kit) and wall-mounted (optional kit).
- The Ellipse PRO is equipped with a USB port and comes complete with a USB cable and Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings.
Complete peace of mind
- Three-year warranty including batteries.
- Unlimited warranty for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only).
- Battery tests itself automatically at regular intervals, ensuring early detection when it’s time for replacement.
- Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
|Rating (kVA/kW)||850 VA / 510 W|
|Technology||Line-interactive (AVR with booster + fader)|
|Input voltage range||165 V – 285 V (adjustable to 150 V – 285 V)|
|Output voltage||230 V (adjustable to 220 V – 230 V – 240 V)|
|Frequency||50-60 Hz autoselect|
|Number of sockets||4|
|Sockets with surge protection and backup / Sockets with surge protection||3 / 1|
|User interface||LCD (UPS status and measurements, configuration of UPS settings)|
|EcoControl (automatic deactivation of idle peripherals)||Yes, up to 15% energy saving|
|Surge protection||Surge protection device compliant with IEC 61643-1|
|Typical backup times at 50 and 70% load*||9 / 5 mn|
|Battery management||Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable, replaceable batteries|
|Communication port||USB port (cable supplied)|
|Software||Eaton UPS Companion CD ROM (enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and configuration of UPS settings)|
|Data line protection||Tel/fax/modem/internet and Ethernet|
|Safety and EMC||IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -2, CB report, CE mark|
|Surge protection||IEC 61643-1|
|Dimensions H x W x D and weight|
|Dimensions H x W x D||260 x 82 x 285 mm|
|Customer service and support|
|Warranty||3 years warranty including batteries. Unlimited warranty for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only).|
|French sockets (FR)||ELP850FR|
|Schuko sockets (DIN)||ELP850DIN|
|19” rack-mounting kit (2U)||ELRACK|